Self-help during quarantine
Whether it is during quarantine or not, these 6 questions are a great way to check in with yourself, help keep up your mood and get you through the day.
- What am I grateful for today?
- Who am I checking in on, or connecting with today?
- What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
- How am I getting outside today?
- How am I moving my body today?
- What beauty am I creating, cultivating, or inviting in today?
Credit where credit is due: These questions are the focus of an article located here: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/six_daily_questions_to_ask_yourself_in_quarantine