I offer clinical supervision for therapists who are looking to obtain licensure in Colorado as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). I offer in-person and long-distance by video. (Currently I am NOT offering a position in my practice, though that may come at a later date.)
As a supervisor, I can help you in areas such as case consultation, development of your therapist identity, support of your wisdom and knowledge, application of theory in practice, and will support and emphasize your practice of self-care.
My clinical background includes work in individual therapy and assessment in an agency and private practiced, residential substance abuse, as primary therapist in a residential unit for schizophrenia. I have worked in community health care agencies, rural clinic in Alasak, and private practice. I am also trained in the following modalities: EMDR, CBT, Motivational Interviewing.
I invite you to Contact me to discuss if we can work together.
Highlights of my qualifications:
- Licensed as LPC since 2014
- Clinical Supervision I, II, and III (45 hrs), Sept 22, 2021, Noeticus Center for Professional Development, Denver, CO
- LPC Clinical Supervision, Jun 26, 2021, The Colorado School for Family Therapy, Aurora, CO
- Essentials of Trauma Treatment, 02/20, PESI
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist, 9/2018, National Acupuncture Detoxification Assoc, Laramie,Wy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), 11/2017, Riversage Institute, Durango, CO